Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Stole Again! Hee Hee!

embarrassed image photo picture
I was visiting my friend Stace over at All Stace, All the Time, and I saw this awesome meme, that I thought I would love to try....only it has taken me a few days to get this darn thing up here....but here goes....

Rules:

1. You can ONLY answer Yes or No.
2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone
comments and asks!

Okay, this is going to be harder than I thought!!! Some of these need 'splainin'

Questions:

Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? yes

Been arrested? no

Been in a fight? yes

Fallen fast for someone? yes

Regretted a relationship? yes

Been in a tornado? no

Fallen asleep at work/school? yes

Ran a red light? no

Experienced love at first sight? yes

Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident? yes

Been fired from a job? no

Fired somebody? no

Sang karaoke? yes

Pointed a gun at someone? no

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? yes

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? yes

Kissed in the rain? yes

Swam in the ocean? yes

Been to a concert? yes

Laughed till you cried? yes

Sang in the shower? yes

Smoked a cigar? no

Sat on a rooftop? yes

Smuggled something into another country? yes

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? yes

Broken a bone? yes

Skipped school? yes

Got a speeding ticket? no

Eaten a bug? no

Sleepwalked? yes

Walked a moonlit beach? yes

Rode a motorcycle / dirt bike? yes

Dumped someone? yes

Seen a baby born? yes

Lied to avoid a ticket? no

Ridden in a helicopter? no

Shaved your head? no

Played a prank on someone? yes

Hit a home run? no

Felt like killing someone? yes

Cross dressed? no

Been falling down drunk? yes

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? yes

Marched/Protested? yes

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? yes

Puked on an amusement ride? no

Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? yes

Been in a band? no

Knitted or crocheted? yes

Been on TV? no

Shot a gun? yes

Skinny dipped? yes

Gave someone stitches? no

Eaten whole jalapeno pepper? no

Ridden a surfboard? no

Drank straight from a liquor bottle? yes

Had surgery? yes

Streaked? no

Taken by ambulance to hospital? yes

Tripped on mushrooms? yes

Passed out when not drinking? yes

Peed outside? yes

Donated blood? no

Grabbed electric fence? no

Eaten alligator meat? no

Eaten cheesecake? no

Eaten a kids' Halloween candy? yes

Killed an animal when not hunting? no

Peed your pants in public? yes

Snuck into a movie without paying? yes

Written graffiti? yes

Still love someone you shouldn't? yes

Think about the future? yes

Been in handcuffs? yes

Believe in love? yes

Sleep on a certain side of the bed? yes

Okay, there are my answers, and I feel like I have more yes answers than no's!! LOL
Does that mean I am really bad, or just rowdy??? :) Some of these are just embarrassing without the explanation!!

If you want to steal this and answer for yourself, please do, but let me know so that I can come and read your answers and maybe make you explain some of them!!! :)

Till Next Time,
Take care,
Kat

6 comments:

Sandee August 18, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

You haven't been arrested, but you've been in handcuffs? Bwhahahahahahaha. I'll bet I can figure out what you were doing too. This was fun. I'm not wanting to do it, but I enjoyed reading yours.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

KAT August 18, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Sandee,

Yup, you have it all figured out...
:)

Told you I was rowdy!! LOL

jenn August 18, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

How can you never have had cheesecake????

KAT August 19, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Jenn,

Sounds lame, but I don't think I'd like it?? So I've never tried it?

stigma no more August 20, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

Kat,
Do we need to have an intervention about this stealing??? LOL,I am glad you do, good post!!
Take Care,
Janet :)

KAT August 20, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Janet,

Yes, I believe an intervention is necessary! I am getting worse!! LOL

Who knows what I might steal next? :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP