Sunday, August 16, 2009

An Interesting Money Making Blog

While browsing the internet and looking for ways How to Make Money Blogging, I came across this site, that I thought you might be interested in. The author of this blog writes on a number of different topics, but some of them are very informative. I did find lots of useful tips and hints here.

I especially liked his take on Blogging for Money and found some useful information that I wasn't aware of. He writes in a style that is informative as well as funny, and that makes reading his blog easier for me. If there is too much technical stuff there, my brain usually shuts down, and I don't gather any information. But here, it was easy to read and follow.

I also learned some interesting information about Revenue Sharing. Now I was completely unaware of this, and didn't even know what it was until I came across this blog. What a wonderful find!! I hope now to make the revenue with my blog like he does. He seems to be quite successful and I hope I can take his tips and hints and turn them into cash. Anything at all would help me at this point, so I am always on the lookout for blogs that can give me information to help me on my way.

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

1 comments:

Dorothy August 18, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

I'm going there right now I'm always interested in how to make money via blogging. Thanks for the find.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP