Monday, August 24, 2009

Music Monday - Love Story and The Notebook

I have selected "Love Story" by Taylor Swift for Music Monday....But with a twist....it has clips from one of my favorite movies, "The Notebook" and that makes it all the more special. Watch and see what I mean.


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



Now I want to see the movie all over again!! :)

Take Care,
Kat

5 comments:

Kooki August 24, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

I really like that song. And that movie, too! I like your MM selections :)

Happy Monday!

A Lil Enchanted August 24, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Hi Kat... I just love Music Monday... what a great song!

I left you some love over on my blog :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Vera August 25, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

I love that movie! I could watch it over and over and over again

Shinade aka Jackie August 25, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

It's mine and Walter's favorite movie too! Well maybe more mine than his now after watching it about 100 times!!

I made my post and misspelled French!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/08/fench-award-ooo-lala-i-love-lucy-too.html

Oh dear if I get any more blond I am definitely in trouble!!

Thanks again so much for thinking of me.

Oh my when you go over please grab the I love Lucy award...I forgot to add your name to my list because I was working on the French award.

I will go over and add you now!!
Hugs,
Jackie!!

Term Papers May 12, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

I have been visiting various blogs for my Term Papers Help research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP