Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Printer isn't Working Now!

Boy, the hits just keep coming!! My Candle website is down and I'm having a problem with my server, and now my printer has stopped working too! What else can go wrong?? Or should I even ask?

Now I have to go through the printer drivers to see which one I have to download for my printer to get it working again. I am glad there are drivers available for download, or I would be in hot water. I have misplaced the original disc that came with the printer because it was so long ago when I bought it. So I can't just pop that in and be on my merry way. I have to look through the hp drivers and find the correct one and download it, so that my printer works again. I hope that is the issue.

If not, I guess my only other option is to check all my other computer drivers to make sure that they are not affected and are all in working order. I have been told that there will be a yellow exclamation point next to the invalid driver or drivers so that I know which ones require me to fix them, or to download replacements.

I really hope this is an easy process and that I can get my computer back up to speed. My big issue is still with my website, and no driver can help me to fix that!!

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

9 comments:

Ann August 11, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Good luck getting your printer up and running again. Modern technology is supposed to make our life easier so why does it give us so many head aches?....lol

Sandee August 11, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

My Firefox quit working today. Took me a bit to figure out it needed updated. Duh. I hate having computer issues. Printer issues. Any kind of issues with my addiction. I hope you get things worked out soon.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

Sandi August 12, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

they say bad things happen in 3's....so that should be all. haha No more right? I hope not. Hope you get everything functioning right again.

Shinade aka Jackie August 12, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Good luck Kat! I hate it whenever anything goes wrong. I spent half the day on the phone with technical support just yesterday because Windows updated me and wiped out my IP address!!

Have a great evening!!:-)

A Lil Enchanted August 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

I hope you get everything back in working order soon... I hate having computer issues... I always panic.

I left some love for you over on my blog :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

KAT August 12, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Thank you everyone for your comments, and no, I haven't gotten it working again....arghhhh
It is so aggrivating!!

KAT August 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

LaShan,

Thank you so much! I love it!!!
I will get it posted soon!!

:)
Kat

Staci August 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

My HP all-in-one used to conk out on me once a week. It would say unplugged, even when it wasn't. And don't even get me started on what it would do if I put in regular copy paper. At one point, I was uninstalling and reinstalling the driver more than I was doing anything else. I finally bought a new Epson, but it's ridiculously slow. At least it works, so I'm going to try not to complain too much.

stigma no more August 13, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Oh Kat, I can't believe the stuff that happens to you and your computer. Good luck fixing your issues if I can help let me know
Janet :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP