Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Dancing With the Stars Line-Up

Dancing with the Stars logo image photo picture
Entertainment Tonight announced last night the complete list of the Season 9 dance partners for "Dancing with the Stars.

Here are the pairings: and I have to say that some of these people, I don't know??

Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff
Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke
Mya and Dmitry Chaplin
Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska
Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya
Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo
Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer
Macy Gray and Jonathan Roberts
Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas
Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani
Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova
Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel
Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower
Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough

Ok, there they are.....are you kinda confused like me about some of the match ups??

"Dancing with the Stars" will premiere on Monday, September 21 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Catch Ya There,
Kat

4 comments:

Sandee August 25, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

We've not had television for a few years and I recognize two people out of this entire group. Donny Osmond and Kelly Osbourne. Good for me.

Have fun honey. Big hug. :)

Dorothy August 26, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

I'll be there and can't wait..I'm so pleased that dancing is back.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

A Lil Enchanted August 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Kat I have to admit that I only know who less than half of these people are. I've watched the show a few times and I love the dancing... I just think it is so graceful and beautiful... wish I could dance like that myself.

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

SANDY G. August 30, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

I can't wait until DWTS is back on! I just love that show.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP