Saturday, August 8, 2009

A New Friend Award!

I received this most beautiful award from LaShan over at A Lil Enchanted, one of my new favorite blogs. I found her by participating in Music Monday, and I'm glad I did!! She is a Stevie Nicks fan too, and her blog is just awesome!! Please stop over and see her!!

I am happy to call LaShan a new friend, and am honored that she chose to give this award to me!! :)

Here are the Rules:
  • This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.

  • These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.

  • They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

  • Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

  • Please give more attention to these writers.

  • Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

  • I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...


So here I go with my selections for exceedingly charming blogs:

1. Tricia of Proud Mommy
2. Jackie of The Painted Veil
3. Lainy of Lainy's Musings
4. Mike of Ramblin Stuff
5. Liza of Moms.... Check NYO
6. DeDe of DeDeAndro
7. Shaine of D Anjhel Scraps of Life

I know I went one over, but Oh, well.....
Enjoy your award....it is well deserved!!!

And a big thank you to all of you who visit my blog and leave me comments!
They are the highlight of my day!!!! :)

Till Next Time,
Take Care,
Kat

8 comments:

Mike Golch August 8, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Kat,thank you for the award.so you went one over,I won't tell on you!

KAT August 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Thanks Mike...it's just between us...LOL shhhhhh!

Besides, 7 is my lucky number.

:)

Scotty's Princess August 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Hi Kat!

This award is so overwhelming! I am so much grateful! Not only are you my frequent EC dropper at my blog but a new friend indeed! It gives me such a beautiful feeling!

May you enjoy your weekend in grand style!

All the Best,
LAINY

Duni August 9, 2009 at 3:49 AM  

Congratulations, Kat!
You are extremely deserving of this award.

Liza August 9, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Thank you Kat, both for the award and the friendship. Congrats too. :)

Tricia (ProudMommy) August 10, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

hi Kat! thanks for this! it is now posted on my blog

dedeandro August 10, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Hi Kat. Thanks for such great award, but I've already received this award before (http://dedeandro.blogspot.com/2009/04/friends-award-2009.html). But I feel honored to receive this award from you.

* Warm regards

Scotty's Princess August 16, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Hi Kat!

Posted the award you gave me here:

http://www.scottzprincess.com/2009/08/awards-from-you-to-me.html

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP