Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pathwords Got Me Good!!


I was over at Facebook, playing one of my favorite games, Pathwords, which is kind of like Boggle, where you have to make words with letters that are connected, and this is the board I ended up with, with more than half the time left to play??? What the heck can I make from this???

I had already played about 5 games and kept getting loads of "V's" and "Q's" and "Z's" and I was getting frustrated, but I tried my best to make it work and make as many words as I could, and then the time would run out....

But seriously!! Come on?? I was only able to make 3 letter words till I finally ended up with this board!!

And I know I could make one more "zoo" on the right hand side, but I had already made 3 of them, and you don't get points for repeating words, so I just took the screenshot instead.

Do you play pathwords......and has this happened to you???

Let me know,
Kat

3 comments:

Sandee August 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

I have a facebook account, but rarely go over there. It's just not for me. I do love to play games though. I've not played any of the games. I might have to check that out.

Have a terrific day Kat. Big hug. :)

A Lil Enchanted August 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Zoo is all I could see too. I love to play games but I haven't had time to play any lately. I haven't even had time to log onto facebook much in the last week or so.

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

PJ August 27, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

oh my goodness that is a mess. i haven't played that game on fb, but have played something similar in pogo. i've just started farkle in fb and getting engrossed in that. have a great day kat!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP