Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PDF Reader and Writer

pdf reader writer image

Have you ever wanted to convert a word document to pdf, or convert a pdf to word? I have been stuck many times when I was working with documents that needed to be converted and I didn't have a program that could convert my documents for me! I am glad that I found a great program that will help me to make my own PDF documents from Microsoft Office Suite; word documents, excel spreadsheets, powerpoint slideshow presentations, and pretty much any other program that prints. Most people have Adobe so they have a PDF reader to read the documents but don't have the other programs, so when you are faced with having to get something to a mass of readers, that can all open the required program, it is much easier to convert those reports or documents into a pdf format. You can also go the opposite way and convert pdf documents into a convenient Microsoft word program too. That way anyone with the Word program will be able to open your documents. In case you were wondering....a PDF (which stands for portable document format) is a type of file format created by Adobe to make document exchange easier. Any documents that are in pdf format can support internal and external links, javascript, and forms, and can be read on any operating system, whether you have Windows, Apple (Mac) or even Linux. You can even password protect your documents in pdf for security purposes. If this sounds interesting to you, I can say that this program has helped me immensely with all the documents that I work with. Till Next Time, Take Care, Kat

1 comments:

Sandee August 4, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

I convert yacht club stuff to PDF all the time. That way everyone can read it no matter what format I have it in. Love it to pieces.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP