Sunday, August 2, 2009

Read Music

Have you ever wanted to Read Music, but weren't able to? You can now master the step-by-step system of Piano Sight Reading? There are many of us that cannot identify the notes on sheet music, and have trouble playing a new piano piece if someone hands you a piece of sheet music.

I know I gave up on my piano lessons when I was little because I could not master reading the notes. I regret that now, as I would have loved to be able to play the piano. But, it was too easy to give up at the time. That is why I am glad I found this easy to use Piano site reading software! I think it is worth giving it another try. I am told that by using this software and practicing I will be able to get the count down right, and identify the notes, including the treble clef and bass clef notes. This is where I had my biggest downfall. So now, even though I am older, it should be easier for me to master.

I have always wondered how piano players could just pick up any piece of music and just play it so beautifully. Now I know, they can easily read the notes and identify them prior to their fingers hitting the keys. I know it will take a lot of patience on my part, and good determination, but I have a feeling that this time I might succeed. They have a beginners course that is just right for me, and they offer a money back guarantee....so what do I have to lose?? I am going to try piano sight reading practice again, and hopefully, I will master it and it will sound beautiful!!!

Till Next Time,
Kat

0 comments:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP