Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some Twilight Jewelry Sold!

YAY! I sold some of my Twilight Jewelry!
These pieces below are the ones that I sold from my ArtFire store.
New Moon Necklace ~ Edward and Bella Twilight Jewelry ~
New Moon Necklace ~ Edward and Bella Twilight Jewelry ~
Price: US $7.00
Quantity: 1
   Edward Cullen's Eyes... Keyring Twilight Jewelry ~
Edward Cullen's Eyes... Keyring Twilight Jewelry ~
Price: US $7.00
Quantity: 1
Robert Pattinson Necklace ~Rob Twilight Jewelry
Robert Pattinson Necklace ~Rob Twilight Jewelry
Price: US $7.00
Quantity: 1
Twilight Necklace ~ Edward and Bella Twilight Jewelry
Twilight Necklace ~ Edward and Bella Twilight Jewelry
Price: US $7.00
Quantity: 1


I am HAPPY~~~
Doing a Little Happy Dance over here!!

I have to mail these out tomorrow to the lucky buyer!!

Till Next Time,
Take care,
Kat

5 comments:

PinkLady August 21, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

These are beautiful pieces KAT. Our favorite vampire really rocks!

I posted already the loyalty award you gave me. i hope you can check it out soon.

i miss you, girl!

Shinade aka Jackie August 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

Hey Kat these really look cool!! i also like your prices. I will definitely be shopping here for my two daughters for Christmas!!

Congrats on the sale....wish I had more in my paypal account right now and I would take advantage.

Do you send out notices via email when you are going to have a sale?

I am going to have a look see at what you have!

I hope you have a great day!
Jackie:-)

A Lil Enchanted August 21, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Congrats on making a good sale Kat!!!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

onie August 27, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

wow thats good. congrats
i hope you can visit my site.
www.onie26.com
www.tawray.info

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP