Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thinking of a Good Birthday Present...

Bulova Watch Marine Star image I have been trying to come up with a good or even a great present for Steve's upcoming birthday. I haven't fully decided what I am going to get, but I really like the looks of this Bulova Watch!

They have so many nice Bulova chronograph watches that it is making it hard for me to make up my mind!! The main things that I like about this chronograph watch are that this is water and scratch resistant (something that is great for him) and I think that the silver with the black accents looks very stylish. I think this would be perfect!

He would love the fact that it has a 60 minute chronograph and a 24 hour and second hand subdial, with a date display too! He is into all that manly stuff about dials and readouts and such. I don't understand why you would want so many things on your watch, but most men's watches that I have seen do have all the bells and whistles on them. The hands on this watch are also iluminted, so he can see it in the dark, which is good for the nights he works.

This might be the one!
Till Next Time,
Kat

3 comments:

Sandee August 27, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I know my hubby would love this watch. Go for it Kat. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Staci at Just Bloggled August 28, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I'm horrible at shopping for others, but I always figure watches are safe gifts because every one needs to tell time, right? That one is a nice one.

I gave you an award on my blog. Here's the link to it: Blog Award.

RennyBA's Terella August 28, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Good choice - I would have been really happy to get one!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP