Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Top Entrecard Droppers for August


Thank you VERY MUCH to my Top Entrecard Droppers for the month of August!! You made my day!!

Dropper # of drops
Rambling stuff 30
Computer Aid 30
My gypsygoods 30
Learning Corner 29
Split Rock Ranch 28
Business & Life Success 28
Take a coffee break... 27
Mommy's Little Corner 27
The Modern Mom 27
Life's Tricky Situations 27


And another big THANK YOU goes to the blogs that I advertised on, that brought me clicks, I really, really appreciate it, and want to give you some linky love too!!

Widget shown on # of clicks
The Painted Veil 57
All Stace, All the Time 49
WebbieStuffs 38
Rambling stuff 35
Hugz Before You Go 22
Melissas Jewelry and Gem Blog 20
After cancer, now what 19
Duck and Wheel With String 18
My Loonyverse 17
At Home with Auntie E 15

Please visit these great blogs, like I do.....
See you all next month!!! Let's see who tops the list then?
Take care, Kat

4 comments:

Shinade aka Jackie August 31, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Oh wow thank you so much for adding me on the list.

You are now officially on my blog roll!!

I went right over and did it before I did another single thing!!

Hugs,
Jackie:-))))

Sandee August 31, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Drat, I'm just gone too much to make most anybodies lists. Oh well.

Have a terrific day. :)

Janet September 1, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Hi Kat, I wasn't sure where to leave this comment about the Stephen Booth books, but yes, they're murder mysteries set in England. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog.
Janet

~Billie~ September 1, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Is it already September!?!? Wow! I can't believe how fast the summer flew by.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP