Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WOW! A New Award, Thank You!

I received this absolutely stunning award from Liz at A Simple Life and I am so happy, that I am doing a little happy dance over here!! :)
I was quite shocked to get this award, but I have to admit that I am a loyal visitor to Liz's sites
Mommy’s Little Corner
Moms…..Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
and of course
A Simple Life
And if you have ever visited Liz at any of her sites, you know why I keep going back for more and more!! They are great! She provides me with so much information, and laughs, and they are just always on my regular rounds.

I am thrilled she also frequents my blogs, Thanks Liz!!

Ok, the rules of this award are:
1. Copy the loyal picture above
2. Pass it to you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

Well, there are quite a few blogs that qualify for me, and I will name some of them to get this little beauty.....Here we go.....

OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
Dolly's Daily Diary
Comedy Plus
My Kids Are My World
My Art and the Mom in Me
A LiL Enchanted
1 Blog and 2 Sides....
Grammology
Lovely Purses
At Home with Auntie E
Simply Shinade

And that is it for now....
Please know that there were others too, but I saw that they had already received this award.

Till Next Time,
Thanks so much!
Kat :)


7 comments:

Sandee August 12, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Congratulations on your newest award. It's beautiful.

Thanks for always thinking of me Kat. You're the greatest. You really are.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

jenn August 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Thank you. You so deserve this. I am so glad we found each other in this big old blog world. You're the best!

Auntie E August 13, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Congrats on the award. And stopping by my blog. Thank you for the Love link.Unfortunately I do not Post awards on My Site at this time. I do have other blogs that I accept Awards on:-)

stigma no more August 13, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Congradulations Kat, well deserved. I love this award and I am thank full that you passed it my way. Hope you have a great day.
Love ya,
Janet :)

A Lil Enchanted August 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Oh what a beautiful award Kat!!! Congratulations on receiving it and thank you so much for sharing it with me :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

dedeandro August 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Hi Kat, congratulations! You deserve to have it.

Anyway, I have an award for you too. Check out this post:

http://dedeandro.blogspot.com/2009/08/jadore-tien-blog-award-2009.html

* Regards

Sandee August 17, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Okay Kat - Two minutes after you commented on Project 2,996 my awards post posted. You missed it by two minutes. Just wanted you to know that I finally got around to it.

Again thanks bunches. Big hug. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP