Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Stolen Meme!!

confused image photo pictureI stole this meme from Tricia over at Proud Mommy, because I loved her answers and thought you might like to hear some of mine?? If not, don't keep reading then...LOL

Can you possibly answer all of these questions without saying "I don't know?"


Who was the last girl to text you?
- Ange

Who was the last guy to text you?
- Mark

Would you rather sleep for 3 days, or stay awake for 3 days?
- I'd probably sleep, I don't think I could stay awake...

Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
- probably not...lol

Are you sleepy?
- now, no...and in general, no

What's your relationship with the person you talked to last?
- Daughter

Do you miss the way things used to be?
-sometimes yes, sometimes no.....it depends on what it is....

What made you laugh yesterday?
- nothing....I was sick, nothing was funny

What's the last two digits in your phone number?
- 93

Who's car were you last in?
- does my own count?? If not, then, Maria's

Are there any saved birthday cards in your bedroom?
- yes

Would you rather text or IM?
- IM, my phone is crap to text on...

Purple or green grapes?
-green, but not very often

What time did you wake up this morning?
- 5:30 am

Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
- no, I don't have anger management issues like Naomi Cambell!

When is the next time you’ll kiss someone?
- who knows???

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
- no, and if that isn't the silliest question?? Why would you kiss them if you hated them?

Who did you last ride in a car with?
- My daughter and grandson

How many tattoos do you have?
- only one, a sunflower

Do you have any drugs in your bedroom?
- no

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
-Yes

How many people have you liked in the past six months?
- I'm confused....like as in boyfriend??? Is this a teen question??

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
- yes, I am feeling better!

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
- That I was glad I wasn't still sick.

Is there at least one ex girlfriend or boyfriend you can trust?
- no, that is why they are called ex's, at least in my case.

Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
-Yes, but he wasn't very sympathetic....

Why did you take the last pill you took?
- body aches and a pounding headache

Are you a forgiving person?
- yes I am, the first few times, then, no

Are you taller than your mom?
- yes

Did you cry today?
-No

Has anyone seen you in your underwear in the last 3 days?
- No, Thank goodness!

What did you do yesterday?
- went to the doctor and slept most of the day

Something you want badly
- enough money to be comfortable

Have you realized anything recent?
- yes, that sometimes your friends hurt you, A LOT

What were you doing an hour ago?
- blogging

Does any part of your body hurt right now?
- yes, everything, I still feel like a Mac truck plowed into me

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
- Who knows?

Do you and your last ex hate each other?
- yes, very much so....

When was the last time you were sick?
- hello??? the last 3 days!!

Do you think this year will be better than the last?
- I sure as heck hope so!!

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
- yes

What is one thing you'd love to happen tomorrow?
- that I get good news for a change.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
- read my book.

Do you think you can be in love with someone without trusting them?
- absolutely not!

When was the last time you talked to the person you like?
- Saturday

Okay, that is it for my answers....I did answer them all without a single I don't know, although I did answer "who knows" a couple of times, lol....steal this if you want... I don't mind!! But let me know, so I can come over and read your answers!!! :)

2 comments:

Sandee September 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Do you ever wonder who puts these memes together? Sometimes they are more grownup but often they seem to be whipped up by a teenager.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

RennyBA's Terella October 2, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Stolen or not, it's always great to know a blog friend even better! ;-)

PS: IM me! :lol:

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP