Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Behind in Awards....Sorry?

I got this wonderful award from Jackie over a week ago, but with all the computer problems I have been having, and then contracting food poisoning Sunday, into Monday and into today, I haven't had a chance to post this one or the other one....

But I love this award, and it is a new one, I haven't seen it before. I am thrilled beyond anything to get this award, and it makes me smile to know that my blog inspires you and that you keep coming back. Thank you!! Hugs~~

Now, Jackie is a very dear friend of mine, and her blogs The Painted Veil and Simply Shinade, are two of the best blogs on the internet today! Not only are they gorgeous (like their owner) but they are filled with things that I love to read every day. And Jackie takes the most beautiful photographs and posts them up for us all to see. She is very talented, and I just wish I was as talented as her!!

So, Jackie....Thank you very much, and I am sorry I am so late!!!

This "Friends" award means so much to me coming from Jackie, as she is one of my faithful followers here, and I can always count on her comments to cheer me up!! I love friends like that!

The blogs that I love and find inspiring are getting this one.....

  1. A Lil Enchanted
  2. Super Mommy to the Rescue
  3. Just Bloggled
  4. Sheepish Thoughts
  5. PJ's Prose
  6. Kamila the Camel
  7. The Queen Speaks
  8. Theresa's Treasures
  9. Proud Mommy
  10. Happily Blended
  11. Bambi's Thoughts
  12. Wanda's Wings
  13. Mike's Blog Marketing Tips
  14. Take a Coffee Break
  15. A Nice Place in the Sun
  16. The Beaded Tail
  17. Bloody Computer
  18. The Cat/Dog Log
  19. Coming Back to Life
  20. Here and Now ~ 4 Angel
  21. Hugz Before you Go!
  22. Mommy's Little Corner
  23. Women's Self Esteem Blog
  24. Basically Becky
  25. Fickleminded
And that is all for now.....Whew!! There are so many other blogs that I visit, and they will be listed in upcoming awards..... And some that I wanted to award these to, but Jackie already beat me! :) Have a Great day Everyone!! And thank you for stopping by my blog!~ ~HUGS~

18 comments:

Grace September 29, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Thank you so much...I have been honored to receive this award from several friends. I am touched. Thank you.

MissBeckala September 29, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Thanks Kat!! That means so much to me! xoxo

Sandee September 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Congratulations on both awards Kat. So well deserved, and I ♥ Jackie too.

Have a terrific day. :)

Theresa September 29, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Kat, thanks so much for the award. It means a lot and I promise to not take as long to get to it this time! lol

♥Willa♥ September 29, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Thank you so much.I really do need it now more than ever!

PJ September 29, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

congrats and thank you so much kat for the awesome awards! i will add them to my awards slide. have a great day my friend...hugz!

Martin in Bulgaria September 29, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Hi Kat,
Kamila is in a blushful mood with this award. She thanks you very much for keeping her in mine. She will certainoy think about follwing it up somehow.
Take care and a big camel hug.

Stacie September 29, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Thanks Kat for thinking of me. Congrats on your awards. I hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

Brandy September 29, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Congrats on award and thanks for passing it along to me!

Dorothy L September 29, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Huggz Kat....so many thanks for including my blog in your choice for this awesome award.

I accept it with honor girl:)

Staci at Just Bloggled September 29, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Thanks so much for thinking of me for the blog award, and congratulations on winning the two yourself. I will pass it on tomorrow.

BeadedTail September 29, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me! I appreciate it very much!

Cafe au Lait September 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me. I will come back for it later. :)

Take care!

One Creative Queen September 30, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Awwwwww! Thank you so much, Kat - this means a LOT coming from you. I enjoy your blog and like reading the things you write...so I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thanks! :)

And I'm sorry you've been so sick...blech! Glad you're feeling better - hopefully you're over the hump and are on the downhill side now. xx

A Lil Enchanted September 30, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Congratulations on your awards Kat... you sooo deserve them!! And thank you sooo much for sharing them with me.... it's so sweet of you to think of me :)... I'll get them posted in a few days. I'm really behind on my blogging and Steffie's birthday is tomorrow... so I doubt I'll be around.

I'm so sorry you've been sick :(... I hope you're feeling better. No more viruses... for you or your computer!!!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Liz September 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Thanks Kat! I posted the awards at Mommy's Little Corner.

Stepterix October 1, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Thank you for the award.

visit their homepage January 24, 2013 at 12:37 AM  

Nice blog. Keep sharing more posts.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP