Thursday, September 17, 2009

Computer Virus's Suck!

virus button on computer image
Are you and your computer suffering from a computer virus, even though you thought you had the best anti virus protection loaded on your computer? Well, join the club.

I have now obtained another virus, even though I have what I thought was the best virus protection program installed on my computer. It does it's daily scans, and it's daily updates, but I guess all that doesn't matter when you get infected with a nasty virus.

I purchased what I thought was the best in computer protection, and it even performs spyware removal for me if it finds any. But it seems as though you are taking your life (or in this case your computer) into your own hands if you decide to surf the internet. Now, there isn't a lot that I do, or really even many places that I go, except to drop on my friends, and read their blogs, and I go on facebook to connect with friends, so how in the world did I get a virus?

I don't know if it is a trojan virus, or a worm, or any of the other names they have given to these destroying things, but it is not funny. Not one bit!

This is like losing a friend, this is what I do, and how I earn some money, so this has made me angry that I have to have it fixed....again! Does anyone have an anti virus program that actually works? I wonder. I don't see the point in these virus things anyway? Whoever the creeps are that create these, why do they do it? And what do they get out of it? I would never be mean to someone, whether I knew them or not, it just isn't in my nature, so it is really hard for me to understand mean people. And this is just mean. To inflict a disabling virus on someone, so that they can't use their computer?? How much fun is there in that?

Maybe someday there will be a program that will work and we can all explore the internet till our hearts are content, with no worries of a virus popping up and crashing your computer!! Am I living in a fantasy world where people are nice?


4 comments:

Anna September 18, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

My father-in-law was having the same problems and my husband (a computer geek) told him to invest in a router. That gives you an added layer of protection against online viruses. We rarely have viruses (unless the girls have been on some questionable site or AOL instant messenger). It's worth the investment.

Duni September 18, 2009 at 3:27 AM  

So sorry this is happening to you, Kat. I've had my share of viruses too. I use Avira AntiVir.

Shinade aka Jackie September 19, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Kat Walter just got rid of a very nasty virus. He had to take his laptop into The Geek Squad to get it fixed and we have top notch security also.

We both run the same...Norton!! But, he is on Facebook all the time and I rarely go there.

He got his last virus within minutes on signing into Facebook and working on his farm and sending hearts and stuff.

I know every time I say this to anyone they all say it can't be. But, I know he got it on Facebook and I have had other friends who spend a lot of time on Facebook who battle Trojans and viruses all the time.

I use to go up all the time. But, I am afraid of it now.

I am so sorry you are going through this hassle!!

Jackie

Shinade aka Jackie September 19, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

Ahhhh, I just read your post again! I feel so bad for you.

I know how very much it hurts when you try so hard to be nice to all and mean things happen to you.

You are such a kind and giving person. I truly believe the nicest are some times targeted the most by the evils of the universe.

And as for the ones who do these things. I think most of them are about 14 or 15 years old geeks that don;t have anything better to do than wreak havoc!!

It really is so very unfair!!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP