Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fashion is a Passion

Carrie and fashion sex and the city image photo pictureI have written many articles on this blog about fashion, because it is one of the things that I am passionate about. I know that I am not the best dressed female in the world, and I can't even rival Carrie and her gang from Sex and the City, but I have to admit, I give it a good shot.

We all know how Carrie coveted her Manolo's right? Well, I have never owned a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes, but there are so many other types of shoes that I do own and love!! I can't afford the Laboutin's either, but that doesn't stop me from ordering shoes online until they come out of my ears!! The shoe industry is so vast, that you can find shoes to rival the Manolo's or the Laboutin's and they look just as good but for a lot less price. And we all know that in this economy, we need to save our pennies....right ladies??

So the first thing I did was to find companies online that I could order from without a hassle or getting ripped off. I found this great article that lists the best online retailers for shoes, and I go with that and I haven't had any problems!! I am more than happy with the company I chose to go with, and I would urge you to check them out!

It seems like Hollywood rules our fashion, and the runway shows have a play in it too. But we all want to look our best and footwear is the best possible accessory to get noticed. Shoes play an integral part of our style, and sometimes I will buy a pair of shoes and then create my outfit from that!! Have you ever done that?? I recently bought a pair of stylish women's winter boots, and they didn't match anything I had, but I just HAD to have them. So, I also had to buy a new outfit to go with the boots!! It's funny, but you justify the purchases because you have to have to have the boots!

I am not sure that I would wear some of the shoe fashions that come down the runway, or that I even see for sale?? There is a very informative and funny post on ugly shoes over at Crabby Blogging Lady's blog, and here is a preview....... would you wear any of these??


ugly shoes image photo pictureugly torture shoes image photo pictureThe ones down below look like your toes and the ball of your foot would be on the floor or the pavement, and that is just gross!!!

And the ones on the right, they just look like torture devices!!! LOL Except for the blue cardboard ones, and I guess those might come in handy someday.....? Really??

Head over to Crabby Blogging Lady's blog to see some of the other shoes......you will leave shaking your head, and what some women will do for fashion. And even what some designers will come up with??

Me? I like a nice pair of heels, that aren't too flashy, and that I can actually wear. Or on the weekend, give me my sneakers every time!! On the weekend, that is my comfort time, and it gives the tootsies a rest!!!

My confession is out: I am a shoe-a-holic!!

Till Next Time,

2 comments:

le fragrant September 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

har har. the things people come up with. Those are indeed uuuuugly … hmm, rather, painful! Who'd want to wear it beside those that want their 10 minutes of fame … through people staring at them with disbelief. har har

Crabby Blogging Lady October 3, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Gee thanks for linking to the Ol' Crabby Lady.

Yep, those shoes are DISGUSTING! Are some women THAT desperate for attention?!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP