Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lady Gaga and Private Parts

After watching the MTV Video Awards and hearing Russell Brand comment on Lady Gaga being a Hermaphrodite, I was curious! Am I the only one who hasn't heard the rumors buzzing around the internet? Lady Gaga is the hottest new thing, and I thought he was just making fun at her expense, but I guess, no, Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite, and that means that she was born with both the male and female genitalia. This evidently all started from a very revealing performance she gave at the Glastonbury festival in England when she stepped off her motorcycle and revealed what looks like a penis rather than vagina!

Lady Gaga Hermaphrodite penis image photo picture

Hard to really tell from the photo above (and you can click for a larger image), but Lady Gaga, has admitted that she really is a hermaphrodite! This is a direct statement from Lady Gaga:

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. Like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal”


Now, none of her representatives have confirmed this, so I don't know for sure whether she is just drumming up publicity or not?? To see her at the awards show, she didn't look embarrassed by what Russell was saying. I don't suppose it has hurt her any in CD sales, and she seems to be appearing everywhere, and you hear her on the radio all the time, so whatever she is doing is working.

What do you think?

13 comments:

Willa September 24, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

i thinks she's doing just fine, like she said, she's not embarass about it or something like that, as if it's the end of the world for her just bec she have two, I think if she's ok with it, then there's no reason that others make a big deal out of it.

Jaffer September 24, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Hahaha ! Curiously her biggest fans are from the LGBT community !

Melissa September 24, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

I have watched the video several times, and I can not tell at all if it is or isn't. Her comments may just be in jest, but to me it doesn't matter. I like her, and I love her music. Why should it matter anyway, esp if she was born with it, not exactly her fault.

Sandee September 24, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Never heard of her.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

Babs-beetle September 24, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

I echo what Sandee said. I've never heard of her either.

I don't know if it's a publicity stunt. I think if that were true, and it were me, I wouldn't actually flaunt it by wearing such a short skirt. Not that I think she should be ashamed, but would she show it off deliberately? I don't know :)

Shinade aka Jackie September 25, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

I am really out of the swing of things. I have never heard of her before. I am old!!!

I have something for you and this one is special. I hope you like it!!

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/09/golden.html

Have a great weekend:-)

Carlton Ford September 25, 2009 at 11:58 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shinade aka Jackie September 26, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Wow Kat, I really must have ticked you off because I didn't have you on my blog roll.

I have every site you own on there now and you don;t have me anywhere...:-((((

That's okay I'm still around!! but, I won;t be with EC after tomorrow night at midnight. I have moved over to Adgetize.
Hugs,
Jackie:-)

Staci at Just Bloggled September 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

I think her wardrobe would cause her more embarrassment than any intersex rumors. She had a birds nest on her head or around her head I guess is a better description at the VMA's.

I hadn't heard that she had confirmed the rumors. If they are true, it's not like it's something she can control. I saw some special on A&E or Discovery the other day. Some parents choose to have the extra part removed at birth; some don't. The kids who do have them removed sometimes grow up all messed up because they feel the parent chose the wrong gender or because they feel like their whole lives have been a lie.

Look at how far Lady Gaga has come. Maybe in her case it's better that her parents didn't choose, assuming it's true.

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

i have a Toshiba terca 8200 laptop and i have a wine32.worm netsky virus on my laptop and it turned off by its self while i was trying to remove it.um i tried turning it back on and it dosent boot up.i tried the f8 button (advanced options)and i press default option and it just goes to the blank black screen i tried to go to safe mode it had the little words coming down and then it stops after about 3 secs and just freezes.?i don't know whats going on but i need to fix it asap and i dont have a boot up cd i didn't back nothing up.i even tried to unplug the cord and the battery and hold down power button for 10sec and still dosent work i tried everything nothings works!!please please please help,its frustrating me!! [url=http://gordoarsnaui.com]santoramaa[/url]

Lady Gaga Tickets April 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

Has anyone purchased Lady Gaga Tickets from the website http://lady-gaga-tickets.doitbigtickets.com/

Anonymous,  January 14, 2012 at 6:22 AM  

You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful! erectile dysfunction Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP