Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Moon Poster, Edward and Bella, WOW!

.
New Moon Poster Edward and Bella Embrace image photo picture

All I can say is WOW!!

This is the Vampire that I have come to love.....
This is the Edward that I envision. With those eyes, and the vampirish look. Yes, he looks menacing, but in a tempting way..LOL

I can't wait for the movie to be released November 20th, I am like a junkie without my fix.... :(

I have a countdown to New Moon, on my other blog, Soy Wax Candles Blog, and it is only 74 days away....YAY!

I have heard that the third book in the series, Eclipse, will be released next March, but we will have to wait to see for sure. That one is another one I can't wait for, That is when Edward and Bella really get into their relationship, and He has to fight to protect her (Silly Bella, always in trouble). Yes, I am definitely looking forward to Eclipse.

I hope you like the preview of the New Moon Poster!!
I think it is just Yummy!!!
And as I said in another post, the link is here:

"He can Bite Me ANYTIME!"

I will keep you updated!!


Till Next Time,

8 comments:

Susan September 6, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Yummy is absolutely correct!

A Lil Enchanted September 6, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Hi Kat.... you have some love over on my blog :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

SANDY G. September 6, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

I will definitely have to check this out.

"Annie" September 6, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Wow! Is Right. You know I keep seeing this gorgeous vampire everywhere...and somehow I know if I start getting involved with the story, I'm also going to get hooked too...but, I think you've talked me into it.

Here I go...I hope you remember this Kat...

Smile,

Annie

KAT September 6, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

LaShan,

Thank you so much, I will be over to get it!!! YAY! :)

KAT September 6, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Sandy,

Please do check it out...you won't be sorry....go back and read my older posts on Twilight, and you will see what we are all talking about!! :)

KAT September 6, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Annie,

I will remember....but I won't be sorry, and neither will you!! Like I said above to Sandy, go back and read my older posts on twilight and you can see how hard this hit me!! LOL

I think you will enjoy the books, just remember to have the next one ready before you finish the one your reading, or you will be sorry!

I was, and so many other people too, you just "have" to know what happens.....

Enjoy....
And please let me know how you like them?

Take care,
Kat

Maricris Zen Mama September 7, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

That is definitely a cute poster!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP