Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vampire Diaries Update... Sort of...

Okay, so I watched the Vampire Diaries show that I had taped, but fell asleep while it was on, so this will be short....LOL

From what I did see, it was a rip-off of Twilight....
Vampire interested in human girl
They attend school together
There is a bad Vamp killing people in town

So far, that is what I got out of it?? Like I said I fell asleep and didn't see most of it, but obviously it wasn't good enough to hold my attention?? Or maybe I was just too tired??

I think I will stick to my Vampire, Edward Cullen.

Did anyone see it and can update???

Thanks,

3 comments:

A Lil Enchanted September 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Hi Kat... I have my DVR set to record it when it re-airs tomorrow night. I'll let you know what I think... but I have to warn you... when it comes to vampires my Lestat sets a high standard ;)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

A Lil Enchanted September 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Hi again Kat.... I finally got to watch it. It was a lot like Twilight... but it did have one scene pretty much straight out of Interview With A Vampire. So if you like Twilight you'll probably like this show. I wish wish wish that someone would make The Vampire Chronicles into a tv series... and make it more like Interview With A Vampire rather than Queen of the Damned.... that movie was sooo wrong.
Lestat is the vampire of my dreams.... and Louis... who couldn't love Louis....

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

matt,  November 5, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

ok im sick of people saying this is a rip off of twilight its not this is a series that came from a book and the book came out way before twilight did so really who ripped off who and there bolth pretty good.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP