Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why did I do it?


I thought I had a good idea this morning, when I had to go to the bank and deposit a check, I figured it would be a good time to close out my Mom's safety deposit box. I haven't been able to do it, and they charge a fee every year for the box, so I figured, hey, while I'm here, I can close that out, and not have to pay the fee anymore?

Why did I do it?

I wasn't ready to open that slim box, and view the contents, let alone touch them and take them out. I didn't bring tissues, mistake right there.

I still can't believe how hard it is for me? I have to find some way to come to terms, and I still haven't. It put me in a funk, and today is not the right day to be there.

I don't know how long it will take me to transfer the contents from the box I carried the things out from the bank in? They need to be somewhere other than a shoebox, but I just don't know when I will be ready to open it up again?

Why did I do it?


2 comments:

Shinade aka Jackie September 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Ahhh...Kat, I lost my mom almost 14 years ago and still think about her all the time.

My heart goes out to you. It does get better but I don;t think it ever completely goes away!!

Hugs and love,
Jackie!!

KAT September 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

Thank you Jackie...

It is just so hard?

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP