Thursday, October 15, 2009

Buying an Awesome New Bike


I have been searching for the perfect bike for my grandson, Marcus, and I was told to check out the great deals that they have at Makai Bikes online. So I went over to the site, and I have to tell you, I am impressed, not only with the variety of different bikes to choose from but the prices are great too!!

He is too young to get him a 10 speed bike, but this site offers 7 speed or
3 Speed Cruiser Bikes that I am sure will suit him just fine. I am looking more towards the 3 speed, because he is not going to go on a marathon trip or anything, and I think that 3 speeds will be just fine for around here. He has never had a bike with speeds before, so I imagine that 3 will be more than plenty for him. These bikes are awesome and just like what he was talking about when he was discussing getting a new bike. I like the one that is on the top left, and I think he will too, because it is real boyish with the black frame and pin striping on it.

What I did find though is that they have loads of different colored bikes to suit everyone, and they have so many different varieties and colors of women's bikes that I was really taking the time to look at the ones that they offered. We don't have bikes like this in our area, in the local stores, so this is a treat for me to be able to see all the different models of bikes that they offer. We don't live in a big city, so maybe if you lived in a big city, you would have more of a variety to choose from, but we don't, so shopping online is one of the ways I can always find things that I normally couldn't.

I will have to also remember to purchase a Combination Bike Lock for Marcus' new bike, so that he will be able to keep this one!! Someone stole his last bike right out of their yard! So that tells you what kind of neighborhood we live in. So to get a bike lock is going to be mandatory, especially for a bike that is this nice.

They have so many different accessories also, like helmets (this will also be a mandatory purchase) and mirrors, and I am thinking of getting one of the Bike Bags too, so he can put things in it that he needs. I remember when I was younger, I had a basket on the front of my bike, and I used it constantly, so I think he might like a bag, so when he goes to his friends house, he can put his wrestling guys in it to bring with him, or a drink, or whatever he might want to put in it. I just think it is a good idea to have one.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I am really excited about the free shipping!! Yay, I don't have to worry about paying an arm and a leg to get that bike here. There is always free shipping at Makai Bikes, and they have a secure checkout, which is really important to me. I like to know that the purchases that I make online are safe and secure.

I will let you know how he likes the bike!!
Till next time,
Take care,
Kat

2 comments:

Mike Golch October 15, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

I hope he does like the bike and remembers to use the lock.I think I forgot to lock my bicycle properly,that bike was stolen.

KAT October 17, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

I know, it is awful that some people will stoop that low to steal a child's bike!!!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP