Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Funny Pic for you

funny ski sign image
I can't help it...
I have a weird sense of humor!!

See? This is the main reason that I don't ski!!
LOL

Can you imagine going skiing and seeing this sign?
It is enough to make me think that skiing isn't the sport for me.

And what exactly does it imply?

Is it supposed to be the ski lift bench? If so, they need a better graphic artist to do the rendering, or is it supposed to be one of those things you hold onto to get pulled up the mountain, and they are letting you know that if you try to sit on it, you will be very sore the next day???

Some signs just amaze me...........

4 comments:

Mike Golch October 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

having a weird sence of humor is a good thing.I started cracking up the minuite I saw this on.Hugs my friend.

Sandee October 21, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

My sense of humor is a bit warped too. I'm guessing this sign is more about getting your behind on the lift properly since the lifts don't stop. That's my guess, but I can see where you were going with this. Bwahahahahahaha.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

Ann October 22, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I'm with everyone else. I think it's pointing to the part of you that may hurt the worst after repeatedly falling down...lol
Cute post

A Lil Enchanted October 22, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Maybe the bar up the bum is to keep you from falling... which is what I would be doing on skis... lol... very funny sign!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP