Thursday, October 1, 2009

I want my DTV

Direc TV Logo image photo pictureThere is something so wrong about my cable company charging me the prices that they do!!
It used to be the only game in town, but now I have the option to go with DirectTV and get a much better deal!

I can have better sound and picture quality, while still having the capability of my DVR, which I don't think I could live without! I didn't know that Direct TV offers a DVR with their bundles?
What direct tv offers me, is much much more than what I get with my lousy cable company.
Just look at the chart below and see what I mean!


DTV comparrison chart image
There is so much more here that what I get now, that I would be foolish not to go with direct satellite tv, because they can fulfil all my needs at a much better price.
Right now they are offering special web deals too, such as packages that start at $29.99!! What cable company offers that today??

I even did the free online quote and saw the huge difference in the price I am paying now verses the price I would be paying with direct tv satellite. There is a major difference in price and programming!!

I love my movies, and they offer a package that includes the major movie channels free, and I would also get the NFL Sunday ticket too!! All this for over $30 less than what I pay now for cable!! I could watch my movies and football too. Or I could record the movies on my new HD DVR and watch them later.

Does anyone have Direct TV, that could let me know how much you love it?
Thanks,
Kat

2 comments:

Grace October 4, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

I realize this is probably a paid post but everyone I know, including me, dumped this service in less than a month. It bites. Just like FIOS does. Don't waste your time or money.

KAT October 4, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Are you serious?? I need to look into it even more then....it sounded so good!!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP