Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Loan for My Heater

bundled up for winter imageI live in the NorthEast and it has been getting pretty cold up here lately. As you may have remembered from some of my other posts, I have no heat. On March 3rd, my heater decided to die on me, leaving me with no heat. And if you remember it was cold right up until May.

Needless to say, I will need to get heat for the winter, and I have been looking into places that are a usa fast cash lender, because I am in the United States, and I need cash. It really stinks that I can't have it fixed and go on a payment plan of some sort, but most of the heating companies, don't do that. They want the money up front and now! Well, because I had no idea the whole entire heating system was going to shut down, I was not prepared to have it replaced.

I, like most people, live paycheck to paycheck, and don't have an extra $5,000 laying around to replace a heating system. Thank goodness there are companies out there that are willing to help someone like me, in my situation.

Now, I just have to complete the application and wait to see if I am approved. I sure hope I can get approved, or else I will be sleeping in my coat again, burrowed under 10 blankets like I was earlier this year.

Wish me luck!
Kat

5 comments:

RennyBA's Terella October 5, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

I'm sorry to hear and of course I wish you good luck Kat!

One of my saying is; There is no such as bad weather, only bad clothes - but then again I'm a Norwegian and of course that's meant on being outside :-)

PJ October 5, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

i have been in the no heat situation before. my kids' dad moved us into a trailer that hadn't been lived in for a few years. the windows were busted out, there was no running water, no heat other than a small wood burning stove (which probably saved us) and when i woke up one morning with frost on the blankets i demanded for him to get me out of there. not fun! is there a weatherization program in your state? that might be something to check into. have a great day...hugz!

Staci October 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Good luck. I had my electricity go out for three days during an ice storm once, and I had never been so cold. I couldn't imagine going without heat all winter. Heck, I've either lived in Georgia or Florida my whole life. I freeze when it drops below 70 and don't deal with cold well so I feel for you.

Grace October 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

I certainly hope you DID not send any personal information to these people without checking them out thoroughly. Fast cash, pay day loans and other such places are and have been under investigation by every state's attorney office as well as the federal government. Just reading through that link you posted sent out all sorts of red flags.

A Lil Enchanted October 5, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Oh Kat... I hope you can get it fixed soon... winter up there is cold cold cold! Too cold for me! I spent one winter up north and that was enough. The snow was nice but when my car door locks froze... that was just enough.

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP