Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Lovely Blog Award

lovely blog award image picture photoI was very surprised to hear that my wonderful friend LaShan had given me this award! I love it!
I am a regular over at her blog A Lil Enchanted, and I love her Music Monday's because she loves Stevie Nicks too, and I love to see what she selects each Monday. I have not posted a Stevie myself, because LaShan does it so much better!! LOL
She knows all there is to know about Stevie Nicks, and I think we both secretly (well maybe not so secretly) want her wardrobe!!

If you have never been to A Lil Enchanted, please hurry over there and see all that she has to offer you, information that you never knew you needed and some really great posts, that often make me laugh, and I love to laugh!!

Thank you so much for this award, I will treasure it!!

Now, The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Hmmmmmmm, so not my old favorites, huh??
Okay, here goes.....

  1. Wanda's Wings I just want to hug her tight!!!
  2. Cornyman's Money Blog Great info here, always!
  3. Hugz Before you Go The cutest banner EVER!
  4. Sader's Pet Pix (I just love Sadie!)
  5. Grampy and You I love this blog now! Grampy, I hope you come over here and see this, your alignment on your blog is screwy, and I can't leave a comment. :(
  6. The Queen Speaks A great blog, funny and informative...
  7. Nothing Like it I wish I was half as creative, wow!
  8. Cake Wrecks So funny it always makes me laugh out loud!
  9. A Woman Remembers This really is a lovely blog
  10. Unimaginable Dreams Made Manifest A very uplifting blog!! Love it!
  11. Dickster's Random Thoughts a new blog that I am enjoying...
  12. The Screaming Me-Me This blog is so funny, I always laugh...
  13. Conversations with Moms I am glad to have found this blog!
  14. Ann's Snap Edit and Scrap I love this blog!! She is fantastic!
  15. At Your Service A great blog with product recalls, and puzzles!! yay!
Okay, so there are my newly found and loved blogs.....
Now, I don't know you well enough to know if you participate in blog awards, so if you don't that is okay, I won't be offended, just know that I wanted your blog to have the Lovely Blog Award, because I think it's great!!!

And if you do.....Wooo Hooo, Congrats!! Take it......

Thank you again LaShan, and to all my blogging buddies who make this so enjoyable every single day!!


11 comments:

Nothinglikeit October 8, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Thanks Kat, you're the best! I plan to get back to making crazy coasters and other polymer things soon. I really have enjoyed this painting adventure but I have verified that it really is true - Things are funnier when you flatten them! LOL!

Robin

Shinade aka Jackie October 8, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Congrats Kat. Robin is right you are the best!

Happy night stranger,
Jackie

Shinade aka Jackie October 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Wow, no rush I promise. I have about 20 more in the wings myself!!LOL!!:-)

KAT October 8, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Jackie,

I posted 2 of them on 9/29, so I'm not as bad as I thought...but the others are older and I feel terrible!!! :(

Grace October 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Thanks every so much - it's so pretty!

Liz October 9, 2009 at 2:04 AM  

Hi Kat! Congrats on your award. You truly deserve it. ;)

Have a great weekend.

Maria @ Conversations with Moms October 9, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Thank you so much for the wonderful honor.

Ann October 9, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for including me in your list of recipients.

Me-Me King October 10, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Thank you, Kat. I did not see this until this morning - I'm thrilled!
I will post this to my blog with honor with a post on Monday. Thanks again!

Grampy October 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Thanks Kat. We are going to have to become better friends.

SANDY G. October 11, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

Congrats on getting the award Kat and thank you so much for passing it to me!

Hugs to you my friend!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP