Friday, October 30, 2009

New Computer, Windows 7 keeps Freezing!

Hello everyone!
I had to buy a whole new system, and the bad thing is...
It has the new operating system, Windows 7, and for the life of me, I don't know what's wrong?
It keeps freezing when I get online.
I haven't been able to do much of anything. I have looked for help, and updated my drivers as suggested (I was confused as to why I would have to do this, with a brand new computer and all?) but it still freezes after a few minutes online??
What the heck?
I am using Internet Explorer, because it also won't let me download anything, I tried to download Firefox, and it stays stuck at 99% downloaded?? I also tried to install Adobe flash, and that got stuck too, so I am running on the bare minimum.
Is everyone having this problem with Windows 7??
And how do I solve it??
I hope to get back to my regular stuff as soon as I possibly can, and I thank you all for stopping by, and keeping my hopes up.

If anyone has any help or suggestions, I'd love to hear them??
Missed you all....
Take care,
Kat

7 comments:

Sandee October 30, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I'm just not that crazy about Windows anything, but this shouldn't be happening. I hope you get this resolved soon.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Ann October 30, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

You are not having much luck with computers lately are you. sorry. Don't know anything about windows 7 I have vista. hope you get it figured out.

Mike Golch October 30, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems.

Vixen October 30, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

That is awful. I hope you can figure it out. I haven't heard anything about how Windows 7 is working (or not working) yet.

Theresa October 30, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

I wish I could help but I have no ideas. That just stinks though. I though that Microsoft had done a better job with 7 after the fiasco that was Vista. Fortunately I'm still on XP for now. I'm sure there will be bugs they need to fix over time. Hope you get it all sorted.

A Lil Enchanted October 30, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

Oh that's terrible Kat... I hope you get it figured out soon. As much as I want/need a new computer it makes me scared to get one :( I think I would call wherever you bought it from... or even take it back and exchange it... there is obviously a huge problem.

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

mitchlhamilton November 11, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

I also have Windows 7 on a brand new system and it also freezes randomly for no apparent reason so you are not alone. I have been trying to find information but can find nothing that actually fixes the problem. Seems quite a few others are having the same problem.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP