Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yay!! I think I'm good now!

Yay image
Okay, I think I am good to go now!!

I had to delete some stupid trial anti virus software that came with the new computer and it seems to have done the trick. I didn't install it, I have my own anti virus, but it seems to have installed itself in one of windows 7 updates.

So for now, it is looking good for me and I haven't frozen up in a while, so keep the fingers crossed that I am up and running and able to get back to blogging....

Gosh! I can't believe how much I missed it and all of you too!!
I truly felt lost, like I was going through withdrawal or something.

Blogging every day has become a habit for me, and to not have my computer for more than a week has been very stressful for me. I missed getting up in the morning and while having my cup of tea reading the blogs that I love.

I also stressed in the beginning about my farms on facebook, but I soon got over that, and figured that my crops had wilted and there was nothing I could do about it, but I missed talking with all my friends, and just being in the loop. I feel like I have so much catching up to do.

The blog posts that you saw posted here and at The Angels Weekly, were posts that I had scheduled, so I wasn't actually here posting anything, they went up automatically, so when I read your encouraging comments about how you thought I was back, it was sad, because I wasn't. But I will admit, it did make me smile tonight when I read them. Thank you.

I will be back on track soon......

Take care of you!!
Hugs!!!
Kat :)

6 comments:

Ann October 31, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

HOORAY! Welcome back Kat. Darn computers, modern technology is supposed to make life easier so how is it that it gives us so much stress....lol
Glad to hear you are finally up and running again. Have a great weekend.

PJ October 31, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

i know what you mean about being away from the internet. i really have met some great people in the blogosphere that i love talking to and when i was gone for that week, i missed that interaction very much. well, i'm happy that you are back kat! have a great day...hugz!

A Lil Enchanted October 31, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Happy Halloween Kat! I'm sooo glad to hear that you really are back!! Now hopefully can start to enjoy your new computer :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

RennyBA's Terella October 31, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

You clever girl - I knew you could do it!

Happy Halloween to you :-)

Mike Golch October 31, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Good for you.sometimes if there 2 anti virus programs the system gets a little screwed up.

Anonymous,  April 10, 2013 at 7:23 PM  

Very good article. I'm going through a few of these issues as well..

My blog post; weightloss.com

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP