Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Last Night

Marcus as JigSaw halloween costume imageThis is a picture of Marcus last night when he went out trick or treating.

He was JigSaw from the horror movies "SAW" and he loved his costume!! The scarier the better for him!!

I didn't go out with them, I stayed home to pass out the candy, only there weren't any kids to pass out candy to??
It has been like that for the last few years, so again last night, I only had Marcus and his cousin Matt (you can see him in the picture with Marcus) to give candy to.


I bought special large Hershey bars, for Marcus, Because those are his favorites. And I bought a six pack box in case there were others, and then I bought some smaller bars of kit kats, but I had no little ghoulies come knocking on my door.

I even had my camera ready to take pics of the cute costumes.
But I don't have any to show you.

Anyway, here is my little horror fiend.....going out on his favorite holiday!!

Marcus and Matt image
Marcus as JigSaw image

2 comments:

A Lil Enchanted November 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Wow... they both look great!!!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

KAT November 2, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Thank you LaShan...he just loves Halloween and anything scary. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP