Monday, November 16, 2009

Music Monday - Boston- Rock and Roll Band

Boston Rock and Roll Band image photo picture

Welcome to Music Monday!
My selection for today is the Awesome band "BOSTON" with the song, Rock and Roll Band.

They are a local band for me, and in these lyrics, it says "Dancin' in the streets of Hyannis..." and I have to admit, that is where I first saw and heard Boston...in Hyannis on Cape Cod. They weren't a band that was known at the time, they were just some guys singing in the street. But boy, did they catch on in a big way!! I'm glad they did. Their music library is great!!

I couldn't find an official video for this song, so I went with this one that has the lyrics, so you can all sing along...... :)




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



Till Next Time,

2 comments:

Sandee November 16, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

I like it. I don't think I've heard this before. I like it.

Have a terrific day. :)

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP