Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Moon Werewolf video

Bella and Jacob New Moon Poster image picture photo
This is a clip I found of Bella and the Wolf Pack, when she confronts them, and you get to see the awesome CGI effects of the wolf transformation. Cool!

I had seen the clip where Jacob jumps off the porch and turns into a wolf, but I thought that scene went with the Laurent scene??? I was wrong....this is the scene that little clip was taken from. Much better!! Now it fits.



Wasn't that cool?? I can't wait to see all the changes in the movie!

1 comments:

Anna November 16, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

I think it is going to look so cool on the big screen! Looking forward to seeing it!

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP