Sunday, November 8, 2009

School Friends are Still Great!!!

I had the chance to have lunch again with one of my friends from school, and then we went for a walk on the beach. Here we are below....but???
Janice and Me image
What the heck is going on in the picture with my forehead?? I noticed that I have a circle of orange spots on my forehead?? LOL

Janice doesn't have any spots....or circles???
It is very strange....
Could it have some hidden meaning???

Now that I look at the whole picture...I look like a negative, and she is perfect!! Wow...funny huh?

Anyway, here is a picture of us when we first met up 2 weeks ago, but because I didn't have a computer, I couldn't post anything then!! I don't know what is up with my camera...but seriously, neither one of us is this chunky.....lol
This picture made us look short and fat....I cut off our legs, because they looked like midget legs for some reason??? And now our torso's look wide....which they aren't!! Oh well, at least in this one, the faces look okay...... Oh my gosh....I just noticed I had a larger booty!!! lmao!!

me and Janice image

So this is us when we met up again for the first time in over 30 years!! Wow, how time flies, and yet, it seems like yesterday!! I love catching up, and I remember how easy it was to talk to Janice. I think we get along just as well now, even after being apart for all those years, as we did back in high school.

Yes, our lives have taken different paths, but we are still bonded together by a friendship that I think has never died.

I loved the time I have spent with her, and I look forward to so many more times. We are already talking about plans for next summer, I am so excited!!!

We walked on the beach today, and went to the Harbor, and I took some pictures, I will share them later.

Till Next Time,

3 comments:

Sandee November 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

In August we had our 40 year reunion. I didn't go, but it would have been fun to see everyone again. What a fun time for you Kat. Just enjoy. This is indeed a great thing to do after 30 years. I think you both look great. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. :)

Patty November 9, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

i have a couple of friends like that. we have been friends for over 30 years and will continue to be friends always. i'm glad that you had a good time with your friend.

hugz!

A Lil Enchanted November 9, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

That is so nice that you two still manage to get together... and I think you look great! Cameras can be so unkind... and I am so not photogenic... so it's rare for me to get a pic that I want anyone to see...lol.... thanks for sharing your pics and your fun time with your friend :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP