Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Very Fun Day

Twilight board game image photo pictureToday was a fun day for me!

This afternoon I went over to my daughter's house, and we played the Twilight board game with a friend of hers, that I had gotten for my Birthday in October.
It was so much fun!
Not that we knew all the answers to the trivia questions, some of them were kind of hard, and then there are challenges that you have to do too.
But all in all it was a fun day.

Then tonight, I'm on facebook, chatting with someone close to me, and my daughter calls me and asks if I want to go over for dinner?
We had leftover Thanksgiving dinner, and it was yummy!!

And then we just spent the whole evening playing movie trivia on demand!
How fun does that sound?? It was great!!
And Marcus played along too!!
We played Disney trivia for him.

I have to say....
It was a good day, and a long time coming....
I'm grateful!

Till Next Time,

3 comments:

Reza Winandar@Blogging Guide November 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

What such a nice story! I like the way you wrote it :)

Reza Winandar from How to get an Adsense account

Sandee November 29, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

There's nothing better than a very good day. I'm glad you had one.

Have a terrific day Kat. :)

A Lil Enchanted November 30, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Sounds like a lot of fun Kat!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP