Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowstorm Today!

car buried in snow in Northeast MassachusettsOkay, so this is what I woke up to this morning!!

Yechhhhht!

I hate snow....
The only good thing about it is that it looks beautiful, and I didn't have anywhere to go today....

But my internet connection was down again, as usual,
so I didn't do a whole lot today.

I was snowed in, meaning that I couldn't open my front door, and had to wait for someone to come and dig me out!!
That is the bad thing about when it snows really bad here, I can't get out!
My main wooden door opens in, so there is no problem there,
but, the screen door opens out, and there lies the problem!
Whenever it snows a lot, the snow piles up in front of the door, and it is so heavy that I can't push open the door!

Sometimes when I have had to get to work, I have had to open the handle and then used my shoulder (like a football linebacker) to push the door open!!
And sometimes that has taken more than enough pushes!
I look so funny bracing myself, and plowing into the door....and then it pushes the snow away an inch or two, and I back up and repeat the process until I have pushed enough snow out of the way, that I can squeeze out my front door.
It is ridiculous!!

Anyway, This is what is looks like in Massachusetts today, in the Northeast after our snowstorm!!

Take care,
Stay Warm,
Kat
snowstorm 12-20-09truck buried in snow

3 comments:

jenn December 20, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

It looks beautiful! But, it's one of the things I don't really miss since moving south.

Sandee December 21, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

I'm not a snow person either. Never really lived in snow country. When I lived in Oregon it snowed a bit, but never like this. I'll take the fair weather states.

Have a terrific day and week ahead Kat. :)

Ann December 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Beautiful yes, as long as you don't have to go out in it...lol

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP