Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Moon DVD is released!

New Moon Edward and Bella image
So the New Moon DVD was released at Midnight last night,
and unlike the Twilight frenzy I was in last year, I was not going to any New Moon Parties, or waiting anywhere for the midnight release.

I just waited until today to go and get it on my trip to the post office.
No frenzy, no madness,
Just waited until today....

I guess it's because I wasn't as thrilled with this movie when I went to see it in the theater. If you recall, I was less than thrilled with this, because of the vampire eyes. It never really looked right to me throughout the whole movie.
It kind of threw me off.....

But as I am a die hard Twilight fan, I had to buy this one anyway.
And now I am off to watch it....
and hopefully enjoy it more than last time?

Take care,
Kat

9 comments:

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me March 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Hey Kat!! So.. did you enjoy it more this time?
:)

jany June 17, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

did you enjoy it more this time?
i wait...

Madison July 21, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

Anonymous,  August 3, 2011 at 1:52 AM  

Hey i just came here to let you know about a service i offer. I offer cheap backlinks that can help you website rank significantly better on Google. Traffic is everything and to get decent traffic you need to rank well in the search engines. My service can help provide that, check out my site http://hellomotow.net/backlinks

Buy Domain Name August 30, 2011 at 5:47 AM  

I didn't heard about this dvd. Now only I have got it. Really great to know. Thanks for sharing.

debbie August 30, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

Ooo no! i dont like these!

t-shirts December 22, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Great designs. I have always loved wearing tees. They are the best clothing one can wear and feel comfortable. I remember when I bought my first vintage t-shirt. It was the happiest day of my life ah! memories.

About This Blog

Click here to get 1,000 free visitors to your site.

The Angels Weekly

Free Traffic Is GOOD! And it's Easy!! Click Here!

Free advertising

Labels


SEO Stuff

Powered by  MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net

My BlogCatalog BlogRank

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP